I am often taken back to a place I know too well by those I love. I then pass along to them what I have learned. Let Go! Move on.
------------------------------------------
In order to progress you must let go. Let go of that or those who hold you back,
disrupts your world. Don’t let others or
things stunt your thoughts for progression.
Let go so that you will no longer be stagnant, stuck in a rut, over and
over again. It’s tiring. Make progress. Progress is success. The only way to succeed
is to let go of that which holds you back.
Thoughts, people, situations, employment, relationships are sometimes
the culprit. The very reason you are
stuck may very well come from seeking outside of yourself first. Figure it out and move. Let it/them go. Start fresh.
Begin again. Trust yourself and
not all that is around you. Trust
You./The God in You. Do You. What are you capable of
doing to better yourself? Stop
leaning. When you lean on others you
never learn to do it for yourself. You
must find a way on your own in order to live the life you want and deserve. Only
you can give that to you. Until then, you
will always dwell on the past, lean on others limited contributions. You will never get to where you need to be unless you stop
stunting your growth. In order to have anything
YOU must go and get it but first You must let go of that which holds you back.
No comments:
Post a Comment